Family

Good morning blogcreatures,

I hope you're all having a great week so far. I'm pretty busy this month. I need to finish lots of projects. What are you working on?

Stampotique Designer's Challenge has a new challenge for you. The theme is called: Family!

Create a card, tag, ATC, anything you want using this theme.

Here's my creation:

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
For this creation I used 4 different stamps from Stampotique Originals. I used Lovelyarethesound  , Mervynboy  ,Kolossal and Jammin' stamps.

To play along, please use your Stampotique stamps .
Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Loving this, so refreshingly different.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is totally neat. love this.tfs!

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who? Has to be you!

    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! This is a really original and clever creation. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment