Paper cactus plant


Hello.

Today I have something different to share. I like plants, but I don't think I can really take care of them. My mom has a big passion for them, but not me. However, I had to try this idea, that I had and the result is wonderful. I really love it and many think is a real cactus! Well,is actually only paper.


I used a few supplies to create this beautiful fake plant. Tonic Studios has a great collection of dies and if you think outside the box, you can build some beautiful projects.  Have you tried the NUVO collection? I love it! I hope to grow my mini collection, because the products are great quality.

I hope you get inspired to try new things. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Sew Pretty - Pinhole Nesting Layering Circle Die Set - 524E  Circle Layering Die Set - 481E  Nuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645N645n_product_1000_rgb

Comments

  1. Maria you had me fooled until I read your post, lol. Awesome job, it looks real. My mother had a garden like Martha Stewart, I like you can't keep anything alive in the house never mind outside. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment