04 August 2017

Ombre Die-cutting

Hello

Today's post is pretty simple and easy for those who have limited crafty supplies.  I know how it was for me when I first started, with super basic supplies.

You can create beautiful cards, using only dies and cardstock. I have two cards for you today and a quick video over at my Youtube channel.The dies I used are from Whimsy Stamps. They also have beautiful stamps and other things.



I like the ombre effect. I think you can do so much with this style. See what you have in your stash and get creative. You don't need a big fancy crafty room to create things. Do it with love and you will be surprised with the final result.

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps - Brush Script Uppercase Alphabet
Whimsy Stamps - Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet
Whimsy Stamps - Sentiment Banner dies
Whimsy Stamps - Card builder Hearts of love
Whimsy Stamps - Geometric snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected