You're spectacular

Hey there,

Do you love foxes? I do! They look so beautiful . My dad actually calls me foxy. I thought it would be great to be inspired by a pinch of my real life . I spend a good few hours sitting down and my nickname ''foxy'' are the best inspiration for today's card. A fox sitting on a chair. *smile*


I love to double stamp. I do it a bit extra sometimes, but bold stamps don't really work in one go, if you like using acrylic blocks. I prefer to use the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia, to get that clean and bold result. Plus, the new Bar Magnets keep your paper in place. They are much stronger, than the circle ones. I like them!

This cute fox is from Studio Katia,called Foxes. Super cute set. Bold stamps are great if you don't like coloring. Just invest in nice bold stamps and good ink pads. The result looks pretty nice.

That's it for today! As always, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia MISTI tool
My Sweet Petunia Bar Magnet 
Studio Katia Foxes 

Comments

Post a Comment