Simply be who you are Mixed Media

Hello there,

It's been a long time since I made a mixed media project. I thought it would be nice to create one. This time is a mini ''canvas'' mixed media layout. I used a thick chipboard for the base, that's why is not really canvas.

I used some of my old dies and supplies, including some from Tonic Studios, Sizzix and Tim Holtz.  The NUVO mousse from Tonic Studios did a great job for the background and the accents on the die cuts.



I really like the sentiment. It gives that label maker look . I don't have one ,but I had this stamp I bought a while ago.
The fun part about mixed media is that you can  give the masculine or feminine look. And if you make mistakes you can easily cover with more paint or other embellishments.

I hope you like today's creation. As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment